- Photo editor: The color palette did not have the colors for the maskfin and the brush painted with some opacity.
- Nudification: Photos with special characters in their name always failed.
- Updater: The updater for DreamTime does not work and the design is displayed incorrectly.
- The portable version did not include the improvements that had been announced in the previous version.
- 🏃♀️ Portability: The portable version now saves important files in the folder where it is extracted, so you can take it anywhere without additional steps.
- The green color has been added in the editor's color palette.
- Alert Center:
Windows Media Feature Pack alert on non-Windows operating systems has been removed.
- It was not possible to nudify photos on a Mac with NVIDIA GPU. (Now CPU is always forced)
- Sometimes a false error message was displayed indicating "problem loading the photo" when the nudification failed.
- Alert messages are now displayed for unusual errors.
- ⚠ Alert Center. A section that helps you identify major problems that may prevent the correct operation of the application.
🏃♀️ Portability. The portable version now saves important files in the folder where it is extracted, so you can take it anywhere without additional steps.
- A button called
Open photo has been added in the results to open the nudified photo in your photo viewer without having to save it.
Add to queue button has been removed from the Finished queue to avoid annoying missclicks.
The green color has been added in the editor's color palette.
- Design and texts improvements to make the application more interactive.
- Improved tooltips, tutorials and alerts to help identify problems or know what is happening.
- Now the last upload method used is saved.
- Basic real time statistics are now shown on the
- The default location of the
Models folder has been changed to avoid problems with operating systems of other languages.
- The default upload method is now
🚫 Do not download
This version has a bug that will prevent the update of DreamTime. There are also other problems with the Portable version and the photo editor.
- Previews stopped working if the
Models folder had spaces or special characters.
- DreamTime did not force the update of DreamPower if an incompatible version is installed.
- In case of not having a stable Internet connection in the first execution, the application will restart infinitely forcing the user to kill the processes or restart the computer.
- 🎨 New uploader look. A cleaner and organized design to upload photos from the Internet, Instagram and alternative methods.
- ⬅➡ Queue position. A new option has been added in the application settings to select which side you want the Queue to be on. (right or left)
- Background image has been removed for a cleaner design.
- Previews on the results page and in the Queue are now fully displayed regardless of the dimensions of the photo.
- The Maskfin preview is now smaller so that the close button of the modal can be visible on small screens.
bug feature that allows to set the Nipple/Aerola option to 0 has been restored. This allows some users to skip the nipples generation and add a more realistic nipples later with external programs.
- A help link has been added in the Updater to obtain information on how to install updates manually in case of a problem.
- Tutorials with relevant information for the editor and the cropper have been added.
- The color palette of the editor now has the colors of the maskfin layers by default.
- More informative messages about problems with DreamPower have been added.
- 💀 The BadTime mini-game has been updated with minor improvements.
- 👁 DreamPower has been updated to fix problems when exporting the maskfin in DreamTime.
- Error trying to download DreamPower or Checkpoints.
- Some editor tools were not displayed correctly.
👁🗨 This version includes the changes of the new v1.3.4
- 💾 Save all. Now you can save the results of all runs with one click.
- 🎨 Filters. The Text tool of the editor has been replaced by Filters with options such as
Grayscale, Invert, Sepia, Blur, Sharpen, Noise, etc...
- Now you can drag and drop photos into the application no matter where you are. The "dropzone" is now the application itself.
- New previews in the Queue bar, now additional options for the photo are shown when you mouse over and in the
Finished section the result of the first run is shown as a preview.
- Photo panel:
- Now the navigation has its own scrollbar.
- The tools (Editor, Crop and Overlay) are now separated from Preferences and Results.
Scale method and
Color correction preferences are now also at the top of the results section. This allows you to change these options quickly without having to go to the Preferences section.
🚫 Do not download
This version has a bug that will prevent the download of a necessary component to use DreamTime.