- Fix macOS: A new DreamTime window opens every time the application is minimized and restored.
- 🚦 Transformation queue: Now it is possible to upload several photos (including entire folders) and place them in a queue, this queue will allow you to process all the photos automatically. Now you can leave DreamTime working all night! 🌛
- 📂Folder support: Select or drag a folder and all the photos inside (including in subfolders) will be imported into DreamTime.
- 📷 Instagram support: Place the address to an Instagram photo (or its ID) and DreamTime will take care of extracting the photo and importing it for you.
- 🌌 DreamNet page: Page with information from our community and a Twitter news feed.
- New option Disable Hardware Acceleration: It can improve application performance on some systems.
- New option On Upload: Select what should be done when uploading a new photo.
- Stay: Stay on the photo upload page and place the new photos on the pending list. Ideal to upload several photos in a single session and modify the preferences of each one manually later.
- Start photo transformation: Stay on the photo upload page and place the uploaded photos in the queue to be processed automatically.
- Change photo preferences: Go to the preferences page of the uploaded photo. (Previous operation)
- Scale Mode:
- The "Manual Crop" option has been renamed to "Overlay"
- The "Manual Crop" option was added with the functionality of the crop before v1.1.2
Quality of life
- Application: The application now always starts maximized.
- Updates: If the update file has already been downloaded the application will ask if you want to use that file or download it again.
- About page: Design improvements.
- Settings page: Design improvements.